Discussions under User Forum

NO WMI_READY_EVENTID,but receive a packet have WMI_EXTENSION_EVENTID

first post: hellojim wrote: My flatform is Wince4.2 , use SDIOMy Driver is running to Wait for ...

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

first post: hypnotoad wrote: Hello,I want to use atheros AR-6002 on PXA270 and windows CE 5.0. A...

latest post: paullever wrote: The driver available on this site only supports the AR6001. It will...

AR6001 and SDHC

first post: nishanth wrote: Hi Paul,We are noticing few issues where the AR6001 driver stops wo...

latest post: paullever wrote: The interface for asynchronous command completions changed from sdb...

Problem with bmiBufferSend

first post: psroka wrote: Hi All,On last week I bought a silex SX-SDWAG SDIO WiFi card with A...

latest post: paullever wrote: Check with the card vendor to determine what firmware version they ...

Atheros debug log

first post: easonwu wrote: Could anyone tell me how to open the Atheros debug log ? My chip...

latest post: PaulLever wrote: That driver version does not support a AR6002. A 1.2.1 would be an ...

AR-6002 compatibility?

first post: joelw wrote: How compatible with the AR-6002 is this driver?

latest post: PaulLever wrote: The basic structure of the AR6001 and AR6002 drivers is the same. T...

ERROR - No WMI_READY event

first post: bkankur wrote: Dear Friends, We are using Murata WLAN module Ver 2.1 using Athe...

latest post: PaulLever wrote: >a) Is there any way to confirm if the SD host controller has missi...

Issue with AR6K SDIO Driver

first post: sddeveloper1979 wrote: Hi, Is this forum still being monitored? I am trying to use...

latest post: paullever wrote: Once the WZC window comes up, you should see the APs available. Hav...

Atheros Driver Framework Documents.

first post: santoshp wrote: Dear All, Can any body please provide me with the HIF,WMI,HTC,...

Is Bluetooth driver Present?

first post: SantoshPattar wrote: Hi, 1.Does the this WinCe driver also supports bluetooth? 2.Is...

latest post: paullever wrote: SantoshPattar wrote: Hi, 1.Does the this WinCe driver also ...