WinCE 6.0 with SDHC host support

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:47 AM
Hi, Paul:
      I have tried to use your driver to running on a WinCE 6.0 system with PXA320. the driver has failed to be loaded.  The SD host support the SDHC.  Have any idea why it did not work?
Coordinator
Feb 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Loading the WLAN driver is the responsibility of the SD Bus driver in conjunction with the SD Host Controller Driver. You can run a debug version of the SD bus driver and HCD, then turn on some debug messages and see what it thinks it sees when the AR6K is put in the slot. Does it detect the card inserted, does the card show I/O ready, does the SD BD load the AR6K driver?

Paul

Feb 26, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Hi, Paul:
      Thanks for your help.
       I forgot to add the K flag in the .Bib File. After I added it, the driver has been loaded correctly by the develop system.
       Right now I got another issue. I create a .Cab file for this driver, try to installed the driver to a Windows Mobile 6.0 PDA. the installation seems OK, but the driver does not work. It seems the issue is same as the develop system. looks like I need to add a K flag to the .Cab file.Hahaha.....  I wonder what I can do to make a .Cab installed driver can be loaded in Kernel mode.